DermaScar Platinum C&E is the premium silicone gel with Vitamin C&E to lighten, hydrate and flatten scars
- With added antioxidants Vitamin C (1%) and Vitamin E (10%)
- Lightens and fades scar appearance
- Hydrates scars to improve itching and discomfort
- Softens and flattens raised scars
Properties of Vitamin C&E
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) is a powerhouse when mixed with other antioxidants (Vitamin E). A blend of proven antioxidants and cell communicating ingredients is highly beneficial for the skin
- Topical combinations of vitamin C and vitamin E are more effective in preventing photo damage than either vitamin alone
DermaScar is a topical silicone gel is clinically proven to lighten, soften and flatten scars.
DermaScar is an advanced topical silicone gel that improves the long-term appearance of scars and helps to relieve itching, pain and discomfort associated with scars. The use of silicone gels, such as DermaScar, is recommended by plastic surgeons and dermatologists as a first-line treatment for scars, especially raised scars. Unlike some other scar treatments, DermaScar can be easily applied to most areas of the body, including the face and joints. DermaScar effectively prevents and treats raised scars, such as hypertrophic and keloid scars, and has also been successfully used to treat scars caused by trauma, burns and surgery.
For further information, download this pdf.
Warnings & Disclaimers:
For external use only. Do not use in the eyes.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.